Farrokh Hormozi of Pace University and Ray Hill of Emory University discuss whether a prolonged period of low mortgage rates will lead to inflation....
- Mortgage rates close in on 2014 lows April 16, 2014
- Can I get a mortgage with a FICO score of 600? April 14, 2014
- The pros and cons of the mortgage interest deduction April 9, 2014
- The government wants to know more about your mortgage April 9, 2014
- Mortgage rates holding firm this week April 9, 2014
HSH.com releases its latest Weekly Mortgage Rates Radar showing another dip in mortgage rates seven-day period ending April 15, as wobbly economic conditions co...
- Can I get a mortgage with a FICO score of 600?
- The pros and cons of the mortgage interest deduction
- Mortgage rates holding firm this week
- Is it time to bring back the homebuyer tax credit?
- First-time homebuyer's guide to open houses
- Financial strategies for retired homeowners
- Does a lower credit score mean a higher FHA mortgage rate?
- Mortgage rates steady this week
- Who owns my mortgage?
- After a foreclosure, how long do I have to wait to buy another property?
- Should I continue to prepay my mortgage or refinance?
- Will I pay an ObamaCare tax when I sell my home?
- What programs are available to help me avoid foreclosure?
- Why are mortgage rates higher for investment properties than for second homes?