Yes. It won't necessarily be fast, easy or cheap, but it can be done....
- The pros and cons of the mortgage interest deduction April 9, 2014
- The government wants to know more about your mortgage April 9, 2014
- Mortgage rates holding firm this week April 9, 2014
- Is it time to bring back the homebuyer tax credit? April 7, 2014
- First-time homebuyer's guide to open houses April 3, 2014
Dr. John Diamond, adjunct professor of economics at Rice University discusses the mortgage interest deduction and its place within the U.S. real estate market....
- First-time homebuyer's guide to open houses
- Financial strategies for retired homeowners
- Does a lower credit score mean a higher FHA mortgage rate?
- Mortgage rates steady this week
- With mortgage rates so low, what’s holding back housing?
- Homeowners: How do mineral rights and fracking affect you?
- Will mortgage insurance protect my family if I pass away?
- Mortgage rates firm to eight-week high
- Who owns my mortgage?
- After a foreclosure, how long do I have to wait to buy another property?
- Should I continue to prepay my mortgage or refinance?
- Will I pay an ObamaCare tax when I sell my home?
- What programs are available to help me avoid foreclosure?
- Why are mortgage rates higher for investment properties than for second homes?