Your decision to buy either a condo or a house will affect price, where you'll live, your home's initial condition, your responsibilities as a homeowner and even your lifestyle....
- The mortgage market's next opportunity July 16, 2014
- Struggling after a job loss: should I consider a loan modification or bankruptcy? July 16, 2014
- Mortgage rates wandering about July 15, 2014
- International homebuyers are increasingly vital to U.S. real estate July 15, 2014
- 10 tips for first-time homebuyers July 14, 2014
Purchasing a house today is challenging for first-time buyers. Follow these 10 tips and you'll have a greater chance of securing the home you want....
- Who owns my mortgage?
- After a foreclosure, how long do I have to wait to buy another property?
- Should I continue to prepay my mortgage or refinance?
- Will I pay an ObamaCare tax when I sell my home?
- What programs are available to help me avoid foreclosure?
- Why are mortgage rates higher for investment properties than for second homes?