HSH.com releases its latest Weekly Mortgage Rates Radar showing that mortgage rates continue to wobble aimlessly in the seven-day period ending July 29 amid conflicting economic...
- How does child support affect mortgage qualification? July 24, 2014
- Refinance on the dips July 23, 2014
- Mortgage rates at virtual standstill this week July 22, 2014
- Solving the homebuyer’s condo or house dilemma July 21, 2014
- The mortgage market's next opportunity July 16, 2014
Mortgage rates fluctuate like waves in the ocean; refinancers who are chasing the lowest rates can lock in their loan when rates dip....
- 10 tips for first-time homebuyers
- 6 ways to save on closing costs
- Can I do a cash-out refinance with a low credit score?
- What makes a reverse mortgage ad ‘deceptive’?
- 7 ways to land your dream home during the summer
- Mortgage rates retreat again this week
- HAMP available for another year
- Why aren’t more young people buying homes?
- Who owns my mortgage?
- After a foreclosure, how long do I have to wait to buy another property?
- Should I continue to prepay my mortgage or refinance?
- Will I pay an ObamaCare tax when I sell my home?
- What programs are available to help me avoid foreclosure?
- Why are mortgage rates higher for investment properties than for second homes?