Men and women aren't all that different when it comes to what they value when shopping for a new home....
- How should I pay my closing costs? May 20, 2013
- The return of lower down payments May 16, 2013
- Mortgage rates push higher this week. More increases likely May 15, 2013
- What you must earn to buy a home in 25 cities May 13, 2013
- No more signing on the dotted line May 9, 2013
Mortgage preapproval doesn't guarantee a purchase, it identifies how much you can borrow, monthly payment and proof to a seller you can qualify for financing....
- 5 ways to win a bidding war
- 6 ways to shop for a refinance
- How do I calculate my savings when I prepay my mortgage?
- How to buy a home with long-term value
- Should I refinance with a bank, direct lender or credit union?
- Fixed rates continue trek toward record lows
- Downward drift for rates continues
- No more signing on the dotted line