Have home prices in your area fully recovered from the declines suffered during the Great Recession, or are they still struggling to make it back to the peak reached before the ...
- A History of Conforming (Fannie/Freddie) Loan Limits November 28, 2018
- 2019 Conforming Loan Limits November 28, 2018
- Refinance on the dips November 23, 2018
- 5 things homebuyers should be thankful for this Thanksgiving November 16, 2018
- The salary you must earn to buy a home in the 50 largest metros November 14, 2018
Every year, new loan limits are announced for mortgage loans which may be purchased by the Federal National Mortgage Association (FNMA, or Fannie Mae) and the F...
- Am I eligible for a ‘Fannie Mae non-HAMP’ loan modification?
- After bankruptcy, how long till I can get another mortgage?
- After a foreclosure, how long do I have to wait to buy another property?
- A suicide took place in the home I just bought. Why didn’t anyone tell me?
- A failed bank holds a lien. How to proceed?