The Federal Reserve concluded a meeting today with a quarter-point change to the federal funds rate to a range of 1.25 to 1.5 percent....
- Federal Funds Rate: Current Rates, Historical Rates and Graph December 13, 2017
- Is your VA mortgage refi a 'churn'? December 5, 2017
- Home price recovery index: Which metros have improved the most, least? November 30, 2017
- A History of Conforming (Fannie/Freddie) Loan Limits November 30, 2017
- 2018 Conforming Loan Limits - HSH.com November 30, 2017
This graph of the Federal Funds rate over a number of years is presented by HSH Associates, Financial Publishers....
- Am I eligible for a ‘Fannie Mae non-HAMP’ loan modification?
- After bankruptcy, how long till I can get another mortgage?
- After a foreclosure, how long do I have to wait to buy another property?
- A suicide took place in the home I just bought. Why didn’t anyone tell me?
- A failed bank holds a lien. How to proceed?