HSH.com releases its latest Weekly Mortgage Rates Radar showing the barest of moves for mortgage rates in the seven-day period ending August 26, with nothing to change the recen...
- Will a low-rate refinance prevent you from selling? August 26, 2014
- Mortgage rates manage another dip August 19, 2014
- How healthy is your home? August 14, 2014
- Mortgage rates still bobbing up and down August 12, 2014
- Bankruptcy can save your home from foreclosure August 11, 2014
With housing inventory already low, some market analysts fear that homeowners who refinanced to a historically low mortgage rate will be “locked-in”...
- How healthy is your home?
- Bankruptcy can save your home from foreclosure
- $109,935 guarantees marital bliss
- Mortgage interest deduction: More discriminatory than beneficial
- Why are my adult children still living at home?
- Do I have to make a down payment?
- 4 easy home improvements save energy and money
- Not all green home improvements make cents
- Who owns my mortgage?
- After a foreclosure, how long do I have to wait to buy another property?
- Should I continue to prepay my mortgage or refinance?
- Will I pay an ObamaCare tax when I sell my home?
- What programs are available to help me avoid foreclosure?
- Why are mortgage rates higher for investment properties than for second homes?